About Coagmento Collaboratory
Coagmento Collaboratory is a version of Coagmento designed to be:
- Modularized Coagmento Collaboratory splits up functionality into separate classes which are easier to understand and maintain
- Extendable We provide stateless web-services so you can develop your own tools on top of our framework.
- Documented Coagmento Collaboratory is well documented.
Click here to view a possible scenario for Coagmento Collaboratory
In the Framework
The framework contains the following:
- Core classes which provide the foundation for Coagmento Collaboratory giving an API for accessing user data (Bookmarks, Snippets, etc.) and research studies (Projects, Stages)
- Web-services for accessing the core classes through HTTP requests
- The Firefox plugin which uses the web-services as an example of practical usage of Coagmento Collaboratory
Developers and Contributors
- Chirag Shah: Advisor
- Roberto Gonzalez-Ibanez: Original developer and current consultant on the project
- Kevin Albertson: Back-end developer
- Abdulaziz Ramos: Web designer
Coagmento Collaboratory is being actively developed and updated and continually improving. You can download or contribute to it on GitHub here.